Braided Wedding Hair Trends
Every era has its own style, right now the one of the biggest trends in wedding hair is the Boho Braided look. Embellished with flowers, lace, accessories or just worn on there own.
My favourite style of braid is soft, loose, effortless and a little "undone".
The best way to achieve this look is to first create moment and texture in the hair, I do this by layering moose into day old hair, ruff drying the product in till it is 100% dry and then adding a setting spray as I tong the hair in loose messy random waves.
For added thickness and shape, I use clip in hair extensions when a little more hair is needed.
These are some of my favourite braids I've created recently.
1. Modern Wedding Magazine - Lost in Love Photography
2. Nyree Mackenzie
3. Foundling - Wade Edwards
4. Modern Wedding Magazine - Lost in Love Photography
5. Mandy Aileen - Spell Bound Editorial
6. Mandy Aileen - Spell Bound Editorial
7. Domen & Van De Velde
8. Domen & Van De Velde
9. Domen & Van De Velde
10. Feather & Stone Photogarphy
11. Mandy Aileen - Spell Bound Editorial